We were supposed to get snow today, but it looks like maybe just rain and temperatures in the low 40s. Come on already, we want spring!
Lots going on lately…
1) My kiddos’ new house will be ready soon, which means they’ll be moving out, taking my little JP with them — unless, of course, he won’t go! He loves his room at Nana and Papa’s house a whole bunch. I’m going to miss them all 😦
2) My EPT Keith is going to have me come into the gym only twice a week now, which means one of two things: I’m improving and he thinks I can do some of the working out on my own. Or I’m hopeless and he feels guilty taking my money 🙂
3) I’ve been neglecting my reading and book reviews cause I’m having such a good time working on my story of Jamie and her article on picking up guys…I need to find a balance, right??
4) I’m afraid I haven’t kept up with accepting awards and I want you to know that I really do appreciate the nominations and all the new followers, I just run out of time to respond. But thanks so much!
5) The weather is getting nicer, the days are getting longer, spring and baseball can’t be far away!