My lovely friend, Sandra, of What Sandra Thinks, posted some random questions and invited everyone to answer. I’m doing that and inviting anyone else to participate and link to me and/or Sandra’s page!
- Do you have a nickname? Yes, my whole life I’ve been known as Dee to family and good friends.
- Do you drink coffee?
Yes… pretty much every day. I never did until I got married and started making a pot for hubby. Now I usually have one or two cups a day.
- What’s your favorite ice cream flavor? Mint chocolate chip, probably. At Baskin Robbins it was Jamocha Almond Fudge.
- Describe a happy childhood memory. Holidays were always the most fun. Christmas especially. Lots of kids, lots of food and the gorgeous decorations.
- What’s your favorite meal? Something seafood. Shrimp, crab, lobster. Which is so easy to find when you live in Illinois…
- Name something you cannot live without. Chocolate. Or my family. Well, probably chocolate!
- What color pants are you wearing? Dark blue jeans, but only cause it’s cool here today. Low 70s. But I wear jeans a lot. Or the middle aged woman uniform of capri pants and a tee-shirt in warm weather!
- Did you get good grades in school?
Yes… I was one of the good kids. Always did my homework, always studied. Honors classes. It was expected.
- Any phobias?
I’m not crazy about height and I used to panic driving over bridges. But I’ve gotten it more under control.
- Are you named after anyone? I don’t think so, but I have a younger cousin who has my middle name…
- Last time you cried and why? I’m not sure. I’m not a huge crier. It makes your eyes red and ruins your mascara!
- What color crayon would you be? Definitely the color of the sea. You know, anywhere from a blue to a green. Calming.
- What do you hear right now? The sounds of my fingers on the keyboard. I type really fast, BTW.
- What’s the last movie you watched? Wonder Woman at the theater.
- Do you believe in reincarnation? I don’t know that I believe, but it is hopeful. I believe there’s something after death.
- What do you think is your best physical feature? My eyes. Which are brown with green flecks. But not hazel.
- What is your favorite curse word? I don’t know that I have a favorite exactly, LOL. There are many that are good at different times!
- Have you ever skinny-dipped before? Probably not since I was two 🙂
- Do you talk to yourself? Sometimes. Or sometimes it just feels that way. (If you have kids or a spouse, you know what I mean!)
- Do you have a favorite tv show? There are a few I try not to miss. NCIS, Scorpion, maybe. But right now I’m into MLB and my Chicago Cubs.