Lots going on lately…
1) My kiddos’ new house will be ready soon, which means they’ll be moving out, taking my little JP with them — unless, of course, he won’t go! He loves his room at Nana and Papa’s house a whole bunch. I’m going to miss them all 😦
2) My EPT Keith is going to have me come into the gym only twice a week now, which means one of two things: I’m improving and he thinks I can do some of the working out on my own. Or I’m hopeless and he feels guilty taking my money 🙂
3) I’ve been neglecting my reading and book reviews cause I’m having such a good time working on my story of Jamie and her article on picking up guys…I need to find a balance, right??
4) I’m afraid I haven’t kept up with accepting awards and I want you to know that I really do appreciate the nominations and all the new followers, I just run out of time to respond. But thanks so much!
5) The weather is getting nicer, the days are getting longer, spring and baseball can’t be far away!